If you are looking for guides to learn how to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp, then you are in the right place for sure. The page will elaborate two methods to integrate the powerful ChatGPT with WhatsApp, in an easy step-by-step guide. One that requires a little coding knowledge & another with no code. Choose the best one for you.
Advent of OpenAI’s ChatGPT enhanced the user experience with platforms, either in search engine, mail-integration, or this deployment as a chatbot, that can be incorporated with WhatsApp. By doing this, you can use ChatGPT to send text messages for you in WhatsApp.
Though there’s no in-built facility available in the WhatsApp app to include ChatGPT into it, these possible ways might get the AI inside your WhatsApp. It’s suitable and beneficial for businesses and enterprises, where you need to interact with customers, clients and people. Let’s start with the one that do no requires any code.
Integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp without any Code
Deploying ChatGPT on WhatsApp by this method demands creating a new WhatsApp chatbot and putting the chatbot into your phone.
Before, ensure that you need to have a verified WhatsApp Business account to start using ChatGPT in WhatsApp and few more prerequisites.
Prerequisites before integrating ChatGPT with WhatsApp
- You must have a WhatsApp Business account verified, to use the API service of WhatsApp.
- You need to open an OpenAI account (it’s free).
Here’s how you can do it.
- Create a WhatsApp Bot
- Register WhatsApp Business API in any of the platforms like Dialog360, AiSensy.
- Create a flow for the chat using intents.
- Test your chatbot for any errors and make sure if it works well.
- Install the API chatbot on your phone.
These pages will help you to build a WhatsApp bot from scratch:
○ By Engati
○ By AiSensy
○ To get a WhatsApp Business API account
- Get OpenAI API’s Secret Key
- Create an OpenAI account.
- Tap the Personal at the top right and select “View API Keys”.
- You’ll be headed to the new page, where you can see “Create new secret key”. Tap that.
- Copy the new secret API key that is generated for you.
- Use the OpenAI API key in WhatsApp Bot
Now you must use the OpenAI API to connect to ChatGPT WhatsApp Bot to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp.
However, ensure that you are doing this at your own risk as there are chances of WhatsApp block you if it finds that the integration is not genuine.
Integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp using a Python Script
A developer named Daniel Gross created a python script with which you can configure WhatsApp number by using the Go language library for how to use ChatGPT in WhatsApp.
This method requires a basic coding knowledge, like how to execute a file in the terminal.
- Download the code from GitHub by clicking the ‘download zip’, that’s available in the dropdown menu of ‘Code’ at the top right.
- Execute the “WhatsApp-GPT-main” file and then “server.py” file in the terminal.
- Type “ls” and hit enter.
- Then enter “python server.py”.
- Now your phone number is automatically configured to the OpenAI chat page.
- Next, verify you are not a human by clicking the “verify I am a human” box.
- Then, you can find OpenAI ChatGPT in your WhatsApp account.
You may now ask questions to the ChatGPT bot and get your doubts cleared directly from the WhatsApp.
Hope you find the page useful..
(For more such interesting informational, technology and innovation stuffs, keep reading The Inner Detail).v