Days had changed. People, especially youngsters had been optimistic about entrepreneurial life, dreaming about starting a own company and working on it, due to its high gain of wealth in a short period of life (if pursued efficiently) rather than going to conventional way of earning money, doing jobs. Government and institutions had also started supporting startups by incubating them, until they receive enough funding and established. As of 2022, as much as 80,152 startups had been officially recognized by DPIIT (Department for Promotion of Industry & Internal Trade). Last decade had proffered more number of Young Entrepreneurs in India than ever before.
Let’s get through top entrepreneurs of India, in this page.
- Ritesh Agarwal is the world’s second youngest self made-billionaire with net worth of $1.1Billion.
- He is the founder of OYO rooms, a startup of booking budget hotel rooms by means of mobile application.
- Begun just 11 rooms in a Gurgaon Hotel, OYO now operates in five countries felicitating elite stays in almost 65000 rooms.
- At 13, he used to sell sim cards & at 17, he did a blog on “Encyclopedia of Indian Engineering Colleges”.
- At 17, he was the India’s youngest CEO of ‘Worth Growth Partners’.
- Varun Mayya is the founder & CEO of Avalon Labs.
- The global technological and blockchain platform was started in October 2017 and the venture extended to 5 countries.
- He is a neuroeconomist, entrepreneur and aspiring oncologist.
- His book “Pyjama Profit”, is one of the best sellers on Amazon for Business category.
- His startup Avalon labs was profitable since day 1.
- Varun Mayya’s net worth sums up to $200,000.
- Priyanshu Ratnakar, 17 year old entrepreneur in India, is the founder, director and CEO of Protocol-X.
- His company serves as cyber-security and he is one of the youngest cyber-security researchers of India. He started his company at 15.
- He became an expert in most of the programming languages at standard eight itself.
- Ratnakar is from a normal middle-class family from Bihar, India.
- He won 5 iconic awards, amid Male Entrepreneur of the year 2019, Prestigious Indian of the year 2019.
- He is the founder and CEO of TAC Security, an IT security Company.
- TAC security had accessed to get clients like Reliance Industries, Central Bureau of Investigation, Punjab & Gujarat Police (India), for investigating the cyber-crimes.
- He was included in Forbes 30 Under 30 2018 Asia list, Fortune (magazine) 40 Under 40 and 50 Most Influential Young Indians by GQ Magazine.
- August 25, 2017 was proclaimed “Trishneet Arora Day”, by the Mayor of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- He has written books on cyber-security, ethical hacking & web defence.
- Farrhad Acidwalla is a 25 year old Indian entrepreneur, investor and TEDx speaker.
- He started off as one of the world’s youngest entrepreneurs and is best known as the founder of Rockstah Media and CYBERNETIV DIGITAL.
- At his standard eight, he borrowed Rs.500 from his father to buy his 1st domain name and built a web community devoted to aviation and aero-modelling. Later he sold it for $1200 and used $400 to start Rockstah Media.
- Farrhad has been featured in text books and a few books on entrepreneurship including one on the world’s top 25 young entrepreneurs under the age of 20.
- Farrhad is an alumnus of the prestigous Bombay Scottish School, Mahim and graduated from H.R. College of Commerce and Economics. He is currently pursuing Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.) at K.C. Law College, Mumbai.
- Advait Thakur born in 2003, is an Indian computer programmer and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of technology company Apex Infosys India.
- He started using computers at age six and launched his first website at age nine. The teen has been working with Google’s AI and Natural Language Processing APIs for a couple of years now.
- He is the recognized as the youngest CEO in the country by CEO Insights.
- He is also the youngest Google, HubSpot Certified and Microsoft’s Bing Accredited Professional.
- Apex Infosys India is also involved primarily in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & IOT Sector.
- She is mainly known for her work designing websites in India which gained her media coverage as early as 2006.
- She launched a website ‘edesign’, a platform for web designing in 2009.
- Born in Kozhikode, Kerala, India, she is holding the titles of World’s Youngest CEO and World’s Youngest Web Designer.
- Sreelakshmi has developed over 100 websites for renowned institutions and organizations across India.
- She was honoured by the Ministry of Women and Child Development (India), by conferring her the National Child Award for Exceptional Achievement in 2008.
- Tilak Mehta is a 13-year-old boy from the suburban parts of Mumbai. He is in Class VIII and decided to venture into logistics at an early age after witnessing his father’s travel and commute problems.
- His startup Papers N Parcels delivers small papers and parcels within Mumbai for an assured intra-day delivery.
- The initial delivery has touched to over 1000 targets. Paper’s N Parcels is aiming to have a turnover of INR 100 Cr in 2020.
- Tilak has founded a logistics start-up, sold the idea to a banker and convinced him to quit the job and join him as the Chief Executive, and also roped in the famed Dabbawalas to help him with the last-mile distribution.
- Kavita is the Founder & CEO of The FRESHGLOW Co. and the inventor of FRESHPAPER, a simple innovation taking on the massive global challenge of food waste.
- Today, FRESHPAPER is used by farmers and families across the globe, and The FRESHGLOW Co. has partnered with some of the largest retailers in the world from Whole Foods to Walmart.
- Kavita has been featured as one of Fast Company‘s “7 Entrepreneurs Changing the World.” She has also been named to the Forbes “30 under 30” list and TIME Magazine‘s “5 Most Innovative Women in Food”.
- Kavita holds a BA from Harvard University.
- Raj Shamani is a experimental speaker, entrepreneur, investor and a business influencer. He started his entrepreneurial life at the age of 16.
- Being a Ted-talk speaker, he is a keynote speaker and had addressed in 23 different countries at age 21.
- He possess a digital marketing company, ‘Shamani Industries’ and had also launched his podcast ‘Featuring out’.
(For more such interesting informational, technology and innovation stuffs, keep reading The Inner Detail).