At situations where you need to fake your location, this trick on WhatsApp lets you to do so, sending fake location to WhatsApp contacts.
There are times where you need to go against morals, faking out little bit to office managers, your senior colleagues and at odd times to your parents too, for your own sake of good. Sometimes, you’ve to lie about your live location. It happens, since you can’t describe the situation at the moment being asked and you feel that it’s better to fake it.
In case if anyone needs to know how to share correct live location on WhatsApp, here it is, before we know how to fake it.
How to share Correct Location on WhatsApp?
○ Go to WhatsApp. Pick a chat to whom you want to share the location.
○ Tap the ‘paper-clip’ icon, at the right end of your typing bar.
○ There you’ll see ‘Location’; Click that & you can see the ways of sharing the location, either your current location or live location or a random location. That’s it.
Send Fake Location on WhatsApp in Android
Though WhatsApp doesn’t allow you to send fake location on its platform, you can do that with the help of this app called ‘GPS Emulator’. Here is how you can do it.
- Download the ‘GPS Emulator’ app from Google Play Store.
- Enable the Developer option on your Phone. For this, you have to go to Settings > Developer Options and scroll down to find the ‘Select mock Location app’ option.
- Open the GPS Emulator app, search for your fake location you want to send, and turn on the GPS Emulator by tapping on the green button at the bottom.
- Open a Chat on WhatsApp, then tap on Location > Share Live Location. You’ll get a notice that you have shared a fake location.
However, this app allows you to send only fake location & not fake live location.
Unfortunately, iOS doesn’t possess any app to share fake location in WhatsApp, but with the following windows-app you can.
Send Fake ‘Live’ Location on WhatsApp in Android & iOS
If one wants to send a fake ‘live’ location on WhatsApp, TailorGo would be a good edge to stop by. TailorGo is a desktop app, compatible only on windows, where users can leverage the app to send fake live locations across various platforms including WhatsApp, Tinder, Snapchat, etc.
The app enables you to share live location, where you will be picking arrival and destination stops, choosing the routes and the speed of journey too. Here’s how it works.
- Download, install and launch TailorGo on your computer. Click “Get Started” button and get your smartphone connected.
- You’ll see 3 different modes: Teleport mode, Two-spot mode and multi-spot mode, each having its own purpose. Teleport mode is only for faking the current location, just like GPS Emulator app, while the latter two allows you to plan a route to move along – live location sharing.
- After choosing the destination, and the route, the movement will be completed in a smooth and natural way.
This works with both android and iOS too.
Let others too know this trick with your share! Hope the page was useful..